Monday, August 16, 2010

Come Muggles, Witches, Wizards, and Squibbs alike... Wingardium Leviosaaah

This blog is for all us Harry Potter lovers. We will begin our book club at Max's place on 5 Chapel St. this Wednesday at 6:00. Let me know if you need a Marauder's Map! If you plan on coming, drop a blog-post with whatever you intend to bring. Chelsea is bringing some fine boxed wines (jk). Amber will bring chips and a fantastical and magical taco dip. Bloody hell, Natalie's bringing a chocolate frog cake. Max will provide a fresh kale salad from his garden, and his faithful companion Dobby-doodad will provide limited silverware, goblets, and eating vehicles. BYOS, G, EV! Unless someone would like to join Max for a trip to the thrift shop on Wed. Will someone bring Bertie Bott's every flavored beans?

10 comments:

  1. I'll work on the frog part. :-)

    If anyone has an extra book 1 (the only one I am missing) I'd love to borrow. If not, I will peek over someone's shoulders.

    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring szechuan pasta (sorry Dana) salad. Do I need to bring wine/beverage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bring something quinoa based--like quinoa salad. Something that can go with chips and dip. wooo hooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, sounds like food is covered so I will bring something alcohol-related. Not quite sure yet on what that will be, but I'll bring enough for everyone to have a glass that would like one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alas, my HP friends, I must bail.
    I am feeling the pressure of lots of work. I'll catch you for the next one!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First meeting a success and a lot of fun! YEW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! How far did you guys get?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie- we read chapter 5. Next time we're going to read 9 and 10 aloud...yew!

    ReplyDelete